How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask J. Warren Your Own Question
J. Warren
J. Warren, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 2242
Experience:  Experience in general business transaction and formation matters.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
J. Warren is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I owns a medical clinic how can i transfer ownership or at

Customer Question

i owns a medical clinic how can i transfer ownership or at least producing income to my minor baby (please advise all possible options: e.g.: set up to have the minor to as beneficiary without right of management, or set up irrevocable trust to pass all
left over income to the minor the issue is can i have a the ongoing income of medical clinic as corpse of the irrevocable trust or should i have the clinic itself as the trust which named the the minor as the beneficiary of the trust
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  J. Warren replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I look forward to providing you information. Please note:
(1) this is general information and is not legal advice. I never propose a specific course of action. There is no attorney-client relationship or privilege that is formed when communicating to an expert on this site. The site repeats this disclaimer numerous times. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and
(2) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
Unfortunately, there are no options to achieve shifting income and partial ownership of a medical clinic to a minor. The option you have is to take after tax dollars and invest them in a minor trust vehicle or college savings plan.
The IRS will not permit an income shelter in an minor irrevocable trust. In addition Section 165.156 of the Medical Practice Act makes it unlawful for any individual, partnership, trust, association or corporation by use of any letters, words, or terms in any manner, to indicate the individual, partnership, trust, association or corporation is entitled to practice medicine if the individual or entity is not licensed to do so. see:
All my best & encouragement.
Please note: If I tell you simply what you wish to hear, this would be unfair to you. I want to be honest with you and sometimes this means providing information that is not optimal. Negative ratings are reserved for experts who are rude or for erroneous information. Please rate me on the quality of my information; do not punish me for my honesty. If, for any reason you feel that a 2 or 1 rating is appropriate, please first give me the opportunity to address your concerns.
Kindly remember the only way experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on ok, good or excellent service even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. You must complete the rating for the expert to receive any credit.
All states have intricacies in their laws and any information given is simply information only and specifically is not intended to be, nor does it constitute, legal advice. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship with you.

Related Business Law Questions