How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  I am a businesses law attorney, with experience advising and representing owners and investors.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What type of Liquor License is needed as an LLC in NYC to be

Customer Question

What type of Liquor License is needed as an LLC in NYC to be a personal wine buyer (retail outlet) with the ability to purchase wholesale wine for sale to consumers.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 2 years ago.
You need a license from the NYS Liquor Authority (see:, you can use this site to both link to the licensing authority's application process as well as review their "Frequently Asked Questions" so that you can determine what, if any, additional permits you will need based on your proposed business model.

Related Business Law Questions