Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I feel I am being harassed by several contact calls,

Customer Question
Hello: I feel I...
Hello: I feel I am being harassed by several contact calls, text messages by Verizon. I have responded multiple times and informed them my bill will be paid. I am 80% veteran disability and get paid once a month. I have told them cease and desist but it they keep coming. several an hour. I want to quit them just for the calls.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Business Law
5/25/2015
Business Lawyer: MDLaw, Attorney replied 3 years ago
MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
Hello and thank you for using the Just Answer website and for requesting me this afternoon.
How late are you on the bill? Are all of the calls coming from the same department? Are they automated calls or calls from an actual person?