How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1611
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 50 50 s corp the owner of the building we work from

Customer Question

I have a 50 50 s corp the owner of the building we work from has us do maintenance in exchange for rent and utilities' I am the only one doing any of the work so I pay myself more for doing that the other partner thinks he should get half the money no matter who does the work. and I think if I know more and do more I should be paid more your advice thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Richard. I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.
What things does your partner do better than you do that help the business? In terms of your total expenses, what percentage of your expenses do the rent and utilities represent?