Richard, Attorney
Experience:  32 years of experience practicing law and a businessman.
17027240

I need a legal binding non disclosure agreement to present

Customer Question

I need a legal binding non disclosure agreement to present to a potential buyer for my business. He is also a competitor and is located in another state. My company is a corporation, a C Corp and d/b/a. I do not want this company to take my information and use as a resource to obtain my clients. What type of agreement should I use. Do you have a legal agreement used when a company is considering selling?
Category: Business Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would like to get a non disclosure agreement. I don't need to ask a question. If you cannot give me an agreement that is legal and binding, I do not wish to continue.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I can help you with this. I have attached a template of such an agreement which should fit your purposes nicely.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow up questions, please ask! If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service as OK, Good or Excellent (hopefully Good or Excellent). I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!