Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

I have a a question on a retainer agreement - need a second

Customer Question
opinion....
I have a a question on a retainer agreement - need a second opinion.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
5/8/2015
Business Lawyer: Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your post. Please permit me to assist you.
I will be happy to provide you with an additional opinion. What are your questions and concerns? Please advise.
Hi Dimitry, I'm Joe... I need to get retainer to you. How is that done? First time using this service... sorry...
Hi Joe,
How substantial is this agreement? You can email it to "*****@******.***" and ask that it be sent to me, but it may take a bit for me to receive it. Or you can upload the files directly, just please be aware that reviewing agreements would be seen as an additional service with additional charges. If you can ask your questions without the need for review, I can try to answer them without the need for additional services. Please advise!
Doesn't look like this will work... sorry...!
Not a problem, and please take care!
Infolawyer, Attorney