How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attorney2020 Your Own Question
Attorney2020, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 2578
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney. I have experience in business law, bankruptcy, real estate law and estates.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Attorney2020 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm trying to find the exact person "authorized

Customer Question

I'm trying to find the exact person "authorized for service" at the entity: By the Blue Sea LL (based in Beverly Hills, CA). On the Secretary of State of California website, it says the agent of service is: CCS GLOBAL SOLUTIONS, INC. But this isn't a person.
I cannot find this entity online, to find the CEO or any executives, much less the person "authorized for service." By the Blue Sea LLC owns Shutters on the Beach. Shutters is owned by ETC Hotels, which has a website - - In a small
claims filing that I am filing against By the Blue Sea, can I use the name of the president of ETC Hotels as the agent for service? I also have a letter from the Vice President of ETC Hotels. Should I use this person's name instead?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 2 years ago.
Serve CCS GLOBAL SOLUTIONS, INC at ***** SUITE 101, SACRAMENTO CA 95814. See website for further information: CCS GLOBAL SOLUTIONS, INC is the agent and the address is located o the CA Secretary of State's website. see link: I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
OK. So does that mean I make the smalls claim lawsuit out to "By the Blue Sea, LLC" and where it says person authorized for service, I write down "CCS Global Solutions"? In the Small Claims form, it asks for the "Person Authorized for Service." CCS is not a person. ? Also, By the Blue Sea LLC is not based in Sacramento, it's based in Beverly Hills. I don't want this case thrown out because I don't have the official person or company.
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 2 years ago.
Put down the name of the agent for CCS Global Solutions. The proper venue is not Sacramento and the agent for service of process can located and served anywhere in California and would not change the venue where the defendant is actually located and the case filed. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. Thank you.