Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced lawyer
11313492

Can an owner of an establishment that has a liquor license order you t

Customer Question

Can an owner of an establishment that has a liquor license order you to over serve patrons????
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your post. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns. Are you an employee of such an establishment? In what state is the establishment located in? Please advise!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
katy,texas
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I am please respond promptly as I noted yesterday I can get answer for free today
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
you have not helped in anyway please answer promptly!!!!!!!!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
since you have not answered my question I will not pay the remaining 31.00 and you will get a not so nice recommendation from me thank you for nothing!!!!!!
My apologies but I am not online 24/7--I do apologize that you had to wait, but I am not always able to reply immediately especially if you responded close to 5 hours later after I sent you a response. If you wish I can attempt to assist you at this time but please know that there might be a delay if both of us are not online at the same time. Sincerely, ***** *****
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no as I told you yesterday I needed an answer before now
I will go ahead and ask that the moderators close out this question. Please take care.