Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

Hi, I am a small business owner and I conduct art workshops…

Customer Question
Hi, I am a small...
Hi, I am a small business owner and I conduct art workshops for various clients.
I need to have a workshop presenter contract. Some of the clients are non-profits, some are from government entities and some will be from corporations and other small businesses.
I also with offer junior scholarship packages for the youth where others can pay for their workshops and want to know if I need a legal form for that or what I need to do.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Business Law
9/6/2014
Business Lawyer: Damien Bosco, Attorney replied 3 years ago
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Hello and Welcome! My name is Damien. I am a licensed attorney. I have assisted hundreds of others with their legal questions. I am happy to help you!

I found a link to a template for a presenters contract and the basics you would cover in the contract. Like any attorney you would adapt the template for your specify purpose.

Basically, you would want to make sure the contract:

1. Identify the parties;
2. Describe the services and obligations;
3. Describe the fees and expenses;
4. Address the ownership of intellectual property; and
5. Address termination and cancellation policies.

Here is the link that discusses issues:

http://www.ehow.com/how_6731724_write-contract-conducting-workshops.html

Here is a link to a presenter contract template:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/84058919/Presenter-Contract

Take a look at the links. If you have further questions, let me know.

Thank you Damien. That was really helpful.

Vanessa

Vanessa:

Your welcome!

- Damien
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney