How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 118253
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I read your report of June 2012. Obviously this company is

This answer was rated:

I read your report of June 2012. Obviously this company is out to defraud people. My question is, is there a way to pursue them and try to get my money back? I have spoken to them by phone and exchanged e-mails, and suggested changing the marketing technic to get ONE sale. My credit card company looked into this in March sometime, and they sent some form I signed that said there was not guarantee of how much money I would make and how long it would take to get it. The first time I disputed this, I had been waiting for my checks for 7 months. I tried again in May, got phone person that said I had to make an appt. to speak with a representative about it, only by e-mail. We eventually spoke, she was sickeningly sweet. She said she would look into it. I called and e-mailed many times since, and they won't take my calls or e-mails at all anymore. Many other people have complained about them. Is there a way, the Attorney General, I already placed a report with the FBI online fraud list, which never does anything, a lawyer, lawsuit....Can you suggest anything that might get me some money back and keep them from doing this to other people? My credit card company looked into it after seven months and sided with them. I called them again today and they said it wasn't credit card fraud, it had been too long and they didn't address those kinds of problems. They did 6 months ago. Do I have any other recourse?
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Your recourse if they are not responding as they claimed, would be to file a civil suit against them for breach of contract and fraud. You would have to sue them in the place they are located in most cases to get personal jurisdiction over them and your local lawyer would have to review the contract with them as well to see if there is any "choice of law" or "choice of forum" clause or even an "arbitration" clause in the contract with the company to make the proper choice of where to sue them, but you are still entitled to sue them

In addition to a civil suit, you are entitled to file a complaint with the AZ attorney general for unfair and deceptive business practices and have them investigate as well.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

This is NOT the practice of law nor is it legal advice to you, it is merely educational information for you to use to seek out a licensed attorney in your state to get actual legal advice from them. Please use sites such as or or to find a local attorney to get actual legal advice in all matters.
Law Educator, Esq. and other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you