TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Internationational Commercial Attorney
17219180

I and my wife got 50% and my partner got 50% so she said :

I and my wife got 50% and my partner got 50% so she said : she can i anything she want because she have 50% . She told me and my wife ( I got 35% , my wife 15% total we 50%) not over her , she told me she get % hight done us that why she can do anything she want ?, so I and my wife told her don't buy more any supply for bussiness because we till have a lot supply, and we tell her don't Chang any price in bussiness but she don't listen us, she say she get 50% hight than us?.we can't say no when she want to buy something. It is right ? And how can I do ? How can I tell her ? , I tell her you wrong but she say , she is right ?

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you with your legal question.

Do you know if your business has incorporated with the State?

If so, do you know what the entity form is?

Also, do you have a written agreement which spells out the rights and responsibilities between you, your wife and the other partner?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
We don't have agreement ,she say she have % high than me and my wife ? That why she want to do whatever she want . She got 50% , I got 35% and my wife 15% = 50% together . I don't understand she told me , she got % high than us ?
Thank you for your response. As a general partnership, each partner has authority to act on behalf of the partnership, but when a matter is disputed, it comes to a vote. Since the total amount of you and your wife's interests are 50%, and her's is 50%, she does not have a controlling interest and cannot do something without your consent when you and your wife have both voted against her.

So, in sum, no, she does not have the right to do what she is doing. You can sue her for breach of partnership agreement.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
How can I sue her because we don't have agreement ( this is nails salon ), what's kind I sue her . What's benefits do we have when I sue her . Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You would sue her for breach of partnership agreement. Each state has a Partnership Act which provides the terms of a partnership when there is no written agreement. Your agreement would simply be an oral agreement upon which you would sue.

You can sue to recover the amounts she is spending without authorization or the amount you would have taken in profits had she not spent the money without authorization.