Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

Do I need a license or permit to buy items wholesale from China

and sell in Massachusetts, USA...
Do I need a license or permit to buy items wholesale from China and sell in Massachusetts, USA? Besides standard state sales licenses, what if any additional permit or licenses might I need to buy items from China and sell here?
10/7/2013
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Hi and welcome! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you. I am happy to help.

Yes. You need a license. An Import/Export license application may be obtained by calling the Massachusetts Import/Export Center and speaking with a representative at(NNN) NNN-NNNNor by downloading the application.

Here is the link to the application and an explanation of the process:

http://www.mass.gov/export/compliance.htm

If you need clarification, or want to clarify your question or have a follow up question, please let me know.

Thank you,

Damien
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
H Mia,

I just want to thank you for allowing me to help you with your question. I appreciate the positive rating. I am here to help you in the future also. You can request me by name the next time and I will be notified. Also, you can bookmark my profile and ask me a question that way. Here is the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-damien-bosco/

Either way, I am always happy to help.

Best Regards!

Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney