Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

An action for relief on the ground of fraud. The cause of action

in that case is not...
An action for relief on the ground of fraud. The cause of action in that case is not deemed to have accrued until the discovery, by the aggrieved party, of the facts constituting the fraud or mistake.

Who qualify’s or has standing as being a “AGGRIEVED PARTY”
9/19/2013

Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.

The "aggrieved party" would be anyone who was defrauded or a victim of the underlying cause of action.That is party or parties who would have standing to pursue a cause of action in this instance.

Good luck.

Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney