How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Irwin Law Your Own Question
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 7346
Experience:  30+ yrs. representing small business, real estate, probate
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Irwin Law is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I wish to close a domestic Non Profit Corporation registered

This answer was rated:

I wish to close a domestic Non Profit Corporation registered in Texas. It is in good standing, so how do I proceed to close this?
Hello and thanks for submitting this question to Just Answer. Generally, corporations may be closed out by filing a Certificate of Termination with the Texas Secretary of State. The interactive form is on line, but I'm experiencing some computer glitches right now and I don't want to lose this question. I will submit this as is and come back and add the form a little later when the comp. settles down.

I hope that this information is helpful. If not, and you need further information, please do not rate this Answer and just send me a Reply asking for clarification. After that, I hope you will enter a positive rating so that I will be compensated for assisting you. Also, be sure to verify this information with a local attorney who is familiar with your local laws and procedures. Thanks again for using Pearl.Com- Just Answer. Your business is appreciated.

I had to restart my computer and clear all the junk out. Here is the form that I mentioned above.




Irwin Law and 2 other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you