Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

Hello, My name is Michael. I have developed a puzzle.

Customer Question
Hello,...
My name is Michael. I have developed a puzzle. I am interested in putting this puzzle out to the public. I want to start a group of members to raise funds to make charitable donations to needy organizations. I have a plan on how I want to go about it but I need to know the legal aspects about it before I start. I do not want to do it if it would be illegal to do. I am looking for a lawyer that know about business law that would like to be in
partnership with me to handle all the legal aspects for the group. He would receive a small amount from each member for his fee. I do have a paper that I can send explaining the program. can you help me find an attorney?
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Business Law
8/8/2013
Business Lawyer: Attorney Arcadier, Attorney replied 4 years ago
Attorney Arcadier

Attorney Arcadier : You can try contacting attorneysoforlando.com. I know that they do partnerships of that type.
Attorney Arcadier
Attorney Arcadier
Attorney Arcadier, Attorney