How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard - Bizlaw Your Own Question
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 10607
Experience:  30 years of corporate, litigation and international law
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Richard - Bizlaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Dear Madam/Sir I want to do my practice, CPA, at home, Lansdale

This answer was rated:

Dear Madam/Sir

I want to do my practice, CPA, at home, Lansdale PA, zip code 19446.
And I am going to use my office room for my practice. Also I want to post my sign in front of my house. I do not have any business entity.

Should I have to get permission to do them, practice and positing sign, from the Lansdale Boro of PA?

Thank so much.

bizlaw :

Hello, I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for. From what I can see you will need a permit for your sign from the Department of Code Enforcement. Here is link to their website.{1D658C6C-035A-497A-95E8-A91CC4CFB1C9}

bizlaw :

If I have answered all your questions, please rate my answer excellent as that is how I am compensated. If you have more questions, please let me know. If the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus.

Richard - Bizlaw and 2 other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Business Law Questions