Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

Dear Madam/Sir I want to do my practice, CPA, at home, Lansdale

Dear Madam/Sir I want to do...
Dear Madam/Sir

I want to do my practice, CPA, at home, Lansdale PA, zip code 19446.
And I am going to use my office room for my practice. Also I want to post my sign in front of my house. I do not have any business entity.

Should I have to get permission to do them, practice and positing sign, from the Lansdale Boro of PA?

Thank so much.
8/7/2013
Richard - Bizlaw

bizlaw :

Hello, I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for. From what I can see you will need a permit for your sign from the Department of Code Enforcement. Here is link to their website. http://www.lansdale.org/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC={1D658C6C-035A-497A-95E8-A91CC4CFB1C9}

bizlaw :

If I have answered all your questions, please rate my answer excellent as that is how I am compensated. If you have more questions, please let me know. If the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus.

Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney