How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Irwin Law Your Own Question
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 7348
Experience:  30+ yrs. representing small business, real estate, probate
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Irwin Law is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in california, this is more of a investment question

This answer was rated:

I live in california, this is more of a investment question but i thought someone in law might have some good advice. I have secured a credit card with zero apr for a year, the limit is 4,000. I was thinking of using the card to make some money.
Is there a lawful way in california (san diego) I could make purchases and resell items on craigslist and ebay? Also, what sort of items might be good to purchase? thanks!
I can't tell you what items to buy (except very old toys and old advertising) and (try to) sell, but you should be very careful about using too much of that credit card to buy things until you research, research and do more research on the prices of used things. (Watch PICKERS on the history channel. Antiques road show, not so much.) Start hitting the garage sales early and often. If it looks good and useful, and it's dirt cheap buy it and list it on Craig's. You will learn by doing and lessons in business can be expensive, so proceed cautiously. I wish you the best of luck.
I hope this Answer is helpful and that you will give it a positive rating. If not, then do not enter a rating at this time and send back a Reply for more information or clarification. You should consult a local attorney to verify that this information is accurate for your state. Thank you for using Just Answer. We appreciate your business.
Irwin Law and other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Business Law Questions