How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lucy, Esq. Your Own Question
Lucy, Esq.
Lucy, Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 29985
Experience:  Attorney
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Lucy, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can my wifes attorney adjourn a motion without my consent

Customer Question

Can my wife's attorney adjourn a motion without my consent or can/will the court grant it without my consent. it is their reply affidavit that is now due. i filed my affidavit in opposition to their original order to show cause
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 4 years ago.


My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

I'm sorry, but I am having some technical difficulties. Please do not rate this response, and I will have an answer for you in a couple of minutes.

Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 4 years ago.
Your question was posted in the Business Law category. Is this a case in the family court? If not, which court are you in? Are you in New York City or elsewhere in the state?