Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.
10285032

Which rental car company(ies) in Orlando, Florida, will rent

Which rental car company(ies) in Orlando, Florida, will rent to a 19 year old with valid driver's license and credit card? Most won't but are there exceptions? If so, which rental car company(ies) is (are) that? Is there a Florida state law against renting cars to 19 year olds with valid drivers licenses and credit cards? Or is it just a policy of the rental car companies based on driving statistics that disfavor drivers under age 25? And does this discriminatory practice exist in all 50 states? If not, in which state can a 19 year old with valid drivers license and credit card rent a car: 1) at all; and 2) without having to pay higher than standard rates?
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Please continue to try to find a professional who can answer my question as I wish to obtain this information.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Wendy
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

There are very few companies that will rent to those under 25. One company that is located in FL is E-Z Rent a Car, but I am afraid that they do not have the best reviews. Also, Rentawreck is in FL and they will also rent to those under 25.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience: All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.