How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 41221
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a small business. I was excuse of something which its

This answer was rated:

I am a small business. I was excuse of something which it's not true . I found in the. Report that there are a lots of untrue statement legally in the report. What can I do?
Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.

-Could you explain your situation a little more? What report is this, and what is it related to? Who created the untrue statements? Could you provide more of a background to this situation? Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
What my be ok to use over the Internet ?

You are still not giving me enough of a basis for me to answer your question in a specific manner. Please help me help you by answering my question.

Was this a report on the internet?

Who posted it?

What was untrue about it?

How are you affected?

Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Dcfs report they taken my license the parent claim that there child was found in the alley, they call dcfss came out and I explained to them what happen and they did not believe me . They put in there reports the child was found a block away from the daycare. By a man. Which is not ture

I am sorry to hear that. What specifically took place? Have you filed for an appel or a hearing in this case?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes, i have file a appeal this would be my second appeal


This is a situation where if you see that the report and the testimony is somehow incorrect, you or your attorney find the means to dispute and impeach the credibility of the person who made the reports. In your case it appears that two prior courts sided with the parents and with the report that was made against you and that is of course not a good sign but it is still possible to prevail--you just need to have your attorney find holes in testimony and find legitimate inconsistencies with what was reported. The fact that you believe (or know) the report to be untrue is no longer relevant as what is truly relevant is what the courts believe, so the job here is to convince them if possible.

Good luck.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No, only one court sided with parent. This will be my second appeal. I am afraid if the judge read this report again. Not knowing what is the true they will indicate me again . Before we when to court the first I had not read the report. Until after then I discover there was so many false statement in the report by parents and grandmother.


Then your attorney must object to the language on your behalf and ask that the report be edited or withdrawn from evidence on the fact that the information is untrue or incorrect. But you can only make that argument and make that claim if you have evidence that the information is true. Typically you have to object to the report when it is initially presented, not once it was moved into evidence (that is something your attorney should have done for you).

Good luck.

Dimitry K., Esq. and 3 other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you