Lucy, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Attorney
26798026

Lucy only: My wife being a co-defendant, shall we File together

Lucy only:

My wife being a co-defendant, shall we File together the Notice of Appeal ?

Yes, Co-Defendants can file a Notice of Appeal together, as long as both of them sign it, and it says that it's a joint notice.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok, so to make sure I got it right, I appeal the 2nd amended final judgment because it encompasses the previous with some modifications and all non-final orders prior to it that needs to be appealed ?

It sounds like you said there were multiple judgments that you wanted to appeal filed within the past 30 days. But since the last one replaced the earlier ones, that would be the one to appeal.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok, thank you, XXXXX XXXXX

I see the term "conformed copy" of the orders I want to appeal ( need to be joined to the notice). So that would be the exact photocopy of the documents in my possession and as they are recorded in the docket, right ?

Since copy machines have been invented, "conformed copy" is basically redundant. It's not like when things were copied by hand so notes in the margins could have been left out. Yes, it's an exact photocopy, with no changes or corrections.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX to make sure.

I want to file a DVD produced by Plaintiff during the discoveries. I guess this is some sort of "tangible evidence".

How do I do that practically ?

Do I go to the clerk after serving by mail a duplicate of the DVD to opponent simultaneaously, with my Notice of Filing and the DVD attached to it ?

If the DVD was never introduced in the trial court, it usually wouldn't be considered as evidence on appeal. The exception is if you tried to enter it into evidence and the judge rejected it. But, if you want to try to file it, yes, the other party would get a copy of the filing and a copy of the disc, to see exactly what was filed (even if they already have it).
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The exception is if you tried to enter it into evidence and the judge rejected it.

Yes, it was the case for some documents in there...

Also, I am appealing on the post-judgment orders denying my motions, where this is founding my motions ?

If the judge never watched it, the fact that motions are based on it may not help. But if the judge refused to watch or wouldn't allow you to enter it, that may be a basis for getting it into the record.