How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 41221
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am part of a new Native American Company and wanting to complete

This answer was rated:

I am part of a new Native American Company and wanting to complete SBA criteria for getting a loan or grant. They require a business plan. The company wants to invest in multi-family and/or single dwelling units for investment. Also, wants to be able to do 8A set aside work for the govt. with a specialty in construction. Where can I go to get a business plan reasonably priced.
Than you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.

Do you have an accountant at this time? Also, did you as yet retain counsel or are you still looking? Do you wish for the attorney to help draft the business plan for you, or do you wish to do it on your own?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

We have no accountant or attorney officially representing the Corp.

Echota, Inc. We do have a person (para-legal) that has assisted with obtaining the and filing paperwork for govt. approval. Only thing we lack is the 8A. Waiting for a letter from the tribe, one resume of partner, and a partnering agreement with construction company. Construction co. owner is thinking of selling retiring so this may be mute.


We are looking for someone to do a business plan for us.


We also my need a partnering agreement for construction work due to bonding issues when the time comes. This will be for the 8A only.

Thank you for your follow-up.

What, if anything, have you attempted so far in obtaining these services? I ask to ensure that I do not provide you with information or options that you may have attempted in the past without success. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

A company in Hawaii has handled the paperwork submission to the Govt. for the CCR, Dunn, and ORCA. Only thing lacking is the 8A. We are waiting for letter from the Tribe and a couple of other items for obtaining the 8A status officially.


We can use the business plan to obtain funding through SBA without the 8A and can do work. Just not 8A qualified yet.




I understand, thank you very much.

My apologies on the delay. One of the best options that may be available would be to consider browsing the listings at and There you can search by fees, location, experience, and expertise. You can also review past client testimonials and peer driven evaluations. Another option would be to use third party assistance such at sites like or or

Other options may be reviewing the Business Development Program at to learn how to become compliant:‎

Good luck.

Dimitry K., Esq. and other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you