BizIPEsq.
BizIPEsq., Attorney
Experience:  I am a business attorney. I represent individuals and companies with all business related matters.
73280834

Hi Just Answer!I am looking to incorporate (form a LLC).

Customer Question

Hi Just Answer!
I am looking to incorporate (form a LLC). Can you please let me know how to go about doing this?
Please give me options and costs.
My LLC will be based out of NYC.
Thank you!
-Rachel
Category: Business Law
Expert:  BizIPEsq. replied 4 years ago.

BizIPEsq. :

Hello, I will be assisting you

BizIPEsq. :

you have three options to form a LLC:

BizIPEsq. :

1) use an incorporation service such as myUSAcorporation.com With such a service you will be able to create your articles of organization, file it and they will also help you comply with the LLC publication requirement. The cost of incorporation is approximately $500 and the cost of LLC publication varies depends on the county the LLC will be in

BizIPEsq. :

2) Use an attorney. The attorney will draft the various needed documents and will be available to answer all other related questions. The typical cost is between $1000-$1500 + the cost of publication

BizIPEsq. :

3) file directly with the New York secretary of state. You can go here and find instructions and sample forms. The cost is the lowest and only includes the filing fee of $200 + the cost of publication

BizIPEsq. :

If you are filing yourself the country clerk will assign you one weekly magazine and one daily newspaper where you would publish. The publications will help you compose the ad and some will also file the certificate of publication on your behalf.

BizIPEsq. :

Finally, if you are filing yourself opt for the 24hr $25 expedited fee otherwise it might take up two weeks to form the LLC.

BizIPEsq. :

Thank you for allowing me to assist you

BizIPEsq. :

please rate my service. Without your rating I do not get compensated.