BizIPEsq.
BizIPEsq., Attorney
Experience:  I am a business attorney. I represent individuals and companies with all business related matters.
73280834

I need some West Law type search terms for the following: My

I need some West Law type search terms for the following:

My adversary breached several federal Farm Credit Act statutes as well as Hawaii State unfair business laws. In related appellate cases the justices called this behavior fraud and ruled in favor of the victim & in Hawaii with treble damages.

My adversary's many attorneys know the laws breached and continue to breach them. It would seem to me that when my adversary's attorneys knew they should have advised their clients to cease and desist.

I am asking for West Law search terms in their "natural language" field to find cases for me to see how courts look at attorneys knowingly perpetrating fraud for and on behalf of their clients.

Aloha,
Mort

BizIPEsq. :

Hello, let me review your question

Customer:

I am here.

Customer:

I will check back later.

Customer:

Thank you but my internet connection from your website is just frozen saying “loading data Please wait.”

I will try again later. My internet connection is somewhat unpredictable.

BizIPEsq. :

Your question revolved about the ethical duties of attorneys and no so much case law, so let me give you some background and then let's see how your question can be addressed

BizIPEsq. :

1) Attorneys conduct is governed by Hawaii's Rules of professional conduct (see here). The link I attached also has commentary which would be very helpful in interpreting the dry directives.

BizIPEsq. :

2) the role of the attorney is to advise (see rules 1.2 and 2.1). In such capacity the attorney cannot force the client to act in any way merely to advise them. Often times clients act against their attorney's advice. Unless such actions are criminal the attorney cannot reveal information about the client (see rule 1.6)

Customer:

This is a very different answer than I expected. I never found this set of rules. Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX study them carefully. Later when I have additional targeted questions I will ask for you.

BizIPEsq. :

3) A lawyer cannot collude with the client in criminal actions (see commentary for rule 1.2). You would clearly have to have clear evidence that the lawyer colluded with the client in criminality

BizIPEsq. :

you are welcome

BizIPEsq. :

you can rate now

BizIPEsq. :

I can further assist you in crafting some additional search terms once you read the rules

BizIPEsq. :

by the way the commentary to the rules is excellent so be sure to read them as well!

Customer:

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX have clear evidence.

Customer:

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX