Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

Hello, I am uncertain as to whether this is a business law

Hello, I am uncertain as to...
I am uncertain as to whether this is a business law question or a tax professional question.
We are looking to form a division of our church in another state. We are currently Incorporated and have a DBA in NH. We would like to use another similar DBA for the same EIN. Is this legal to do?
Thank you,
Edward
5/1/2013
Loren, Attorney
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am JudgeLaw and I will do whatever I can to answer your question and provide you excellent service.

Yes. You can register multiple DBA's for the same entity. The EIN is registered to the corporation. So, any DBA of the corporation would be covered by that EIN.

It has been my privilege to assist you. Let me know if you need further assistance.  I hope I have helped you beyond your expectations in the service I have provided to you.  I am here for you.

Please remember to rate my answer when our communication is completed so I will be compensated for my time in providing you with the information you requested.

If you feel the need to provide a low rating, please stop and reply to me via the REPLY button with whatever issue or clarification you may need. I will happily answer your follow-up questions and assist you until I am able to explain the answer to your satisfaction. Please also remember that I cannot control whether the law is favorable to your situation, so please do not penalize me for having to deliver bad news.

Thank you.

JudgeLaw
Loren, Attorney

Very good, Thank you for your swift reply and expert advice!!

Thank you, Edward, for your positive rating of my service to you. Let me know if you need more help. I will be here for you. Just ask for me by name - JudgeLaw

Best wishes to you.

If it is not too much trouble, when you receive a Customer Satisfaction Survey from JA/Pearl in a couple of days, please do rate me highly (9 or 10). It affects my ability to continue to assist you and other customers on JA/Pearl and would be most appreciated.
Loren, Attorney