Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

Is there a way to check the financial stability of a company

with which I am considering...
Is there a way to check the financial stability of a company with which I am considering doing business? The company is near Philadelphia and operates as an limited partnership. E.g. is there a web site one can go to and get such information for free? If not, is there a paid service?
4/19/2013
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney

Most credit reporting services charge for reports. Here is one that offers a free trial on line: http://www.businesscreditreports.com/ Dun & Bradstreet (D&B)is the best known business credit search service. I know that they are not free. See: http://www.dandb.com/

I hope this information is helpful and that you will enter a positive rating. I thank you for submitting your question to Pearl-Just Answer. We appreciate your business. If you need clarification or additional information, please send me a Reply and I will be happy to explain further. Please consult a local attorney to verify the accuracy of this information according to your state's laws.

Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Irwin Law
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney