How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TexLaw Your Own Question
TexLaw, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 4430
Experience:  Internationational Commercial Attorney
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
TexLaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi there, Could you please let me know whats the best,

This answer was rated:

Hi there,

Could you please let me know what's the best, XXXXX XXXXX and fastest way to form an LLC and gets an EIN#?


Thank you for your question.

Are you wanting to form the LLC in Washington State?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.



Thank you for your response.

This is actually quite a simple process. You must first form the LLC, then you will be able to get the EIN.

To form the LLC, you need to follow the instructions on the following page:

ONce the LLC if approved by Washington State, you may then apply for the EIN in the name of your LLC. You can also do this online at:

Please let me know if you have any further questions. Please also kindly consider rating my answer positively so that I am compensated by the website for my work on your question. Rating does not cause an additional charge and will not prevent us from further discussing your questions.

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks! Could you please send me the two links in a form that I can just click and get to the site directly since I cannot copy and paste them, especially the first one. Part of it is out of the edge.

Sorry, I'm not quite sure how to do that.

If you go to:

Then click on "start a business" this will take you to the page that should give you a choice for a domestic LLC

On the EIN, if you googe "apply for an EIN" it will bring up the IRS page that will give you the link.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have one more question. Once I register an LLC, does it protects my company's name being used by others?


How about my DBA name? (being protected as well?)

It will protect another company from using your name in Washington State. Your DBA, if it is the same name as the LLC, will then be protected state wide

However, it is not a full protection. Another company can register a DBA with your LLC name and you would have to sue them to make them stop. You may also need to register the name as a trademark with the state. The trademark will allow you to simply send a letter to someone who is using the name and instruct them to stop. If they don't you have automatic damages you can assert. To register your trademark in Washington state, follow the directions at:
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am registering my LLC online, however it requires a registered agent for it. What's your suggestion at this point?



You should name yourself as the registered agent. All that means is that if the business is sued, they will direct the lawsuit to you on the LLC's behalf.
TexLaw and other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you very much!!!