How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask BizIPEsq. Your Own Question
BizIPEsq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 996
Experience:  I am a business attorney. I represent individuals and companies with all business related matters.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
BizIPEsq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Team, Two days ago I sold a motor cycle for $7,000 and I

This answer was rated:


Two days ago I sold a motor cycle for $7,000 and I left the tags on the bike by accident. I haven't been able to contact the person I sold the bike.

Question: What should I tell the DMV so that I am covered in the event the buyer is using my tags.



TheLegalistEsq :

Hello, I will be assisting you. Do not cancel the insurance yet! If you did call back to reinstate. You would need to go down to the DMV and fill out a certified statement form DL04304 to cancel the tags and registration. I believe there is no fee associated with this.

TheLegalistEsq :

Thank you for using Just Answer.

TheLegalistEsq :

(p.s. only after the registration is canceled you can cancel the insurance)



BizIPEsq. and 2 other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Business Law Questions