How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Esquire38 Your Own Question
Esquire38, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 133
Experience:  I have extensive experience in private practice with corporate and general business law.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Esquire38 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Coming From CA to Colorado with no DL or CA ID.......but with

This answer was rated:

Coming From CA to Colorado with no DL or CA ID.......but with an expired DL from Ohio, and a Birth Cert?

Is this doable? How Long?
Thank you for asking your question today, I will be glad to help.

If your OH license has been expired for more than a year, you will need to take a new driving test when you move, and show a birth certificate and the expired picture ID.. If you won't be applying for a drivers license, and only an ID, then the expired license and birth certificate will be enough to get the ID.

You will also need to show proof of residency, such as a utility bill, or lease from a landlord.

I hope this answered your question, and good luck with your move. I would appreciate if you could leave me a positive rating so that I receive feedback for helping you today.
Esquire38 and 6 other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you