How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 31684
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I work for a company (LLC) formed in MA, but physically in

This answer was rated:

I work for a company (LLC) formed in MA, but physically in NH. Does the MA or NH labor board have jurisdiction?
Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Business litigation attorney. Thanks for your question.

The state in which the abuse/unfair treatment took place would be the state that has jurisdiction over any complaint. Thus, if these things occurred in NH, then that state board of labor would have jurisdiction over the claim.
Roger and other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Business Law Questions