Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

Hi, I am looking for an attorney and expert in business law,

Hi, I am looking for...

Hi, I am looking for an attorney and expert in business law, with specialty in non-profit organizations. In addition, this expert practices in the San Francisco East Bay area (for example, Walnut Creek, Fremont, Hayward, Pleasanton, Concord,...). Can you please refer me to someone who matches the descriptions?

County/State: San Francisco East Bay (eg. Walnut Creek, Concord, Fremont, Hayward, Pleasanton, etc.)

2/14/2013
J. Warren
J. Warren, Attorney
Thank you for posting your question.

The terms of our Expert Agreement do not allow us to give specific referrals nor refer ourselves. However, here is a link to the Contra Costa County Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service that provides a list of lawyers in the practice area in which you are researching: www.cccba.org/community/find-a-lawyer/index.php

In addition, Martindale Hubbell maintains a list of lawyers and law firms with peer reviews and rating system (AV being the best): Martindale.com

All my best & encouragement.

Please note that you are asked to rate my courtesy and professionalism, and not whether the answer supports your legal position. I only receive credit when rated 3 or higher. If for any reason you feel that a low rating is appropriate, please first give me the opportunity to address your concerns by clicking the "reply" tab.

Thank you for allowing me to be of service to you. Please be aware that the information provided here is not legal advice. Rather it is simply general information. All states have intricacies in their laws and any information given is simply information only and specifically is not intended to be, nor does it constitute, legal advice. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship with you.

J. Warren
J. Warren, Attorney

Thank you so much for your info.

You are welcome! Good Luck!
J. Warren
J. Warren, Attorney
J. Warren
J. Warren
J. Warren, Attorney