Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

Can having multiple (3) liens be grounds for a mortgage broker

Customer Question
losing his surety bond or...
Can having multiple (3) liens be grounds for a mortgage broker losing his surety bond or license in New York State?
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 1 day by:
2/5/2013
Business Lawyer: Irwin Law, Attorney replied 4 years ago
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
No. Merely having liens place against one's property is not grounds to have a state license or bond revoked in NY or any other state that I am aware of.
Please click on a 3,4,or 5 rating so that I will be compensated. If you need clarification or additional information, clicking on number 1 or 2 is not necessary. Just click on Reply and ask for further information or explanation without rating the answer. BONUSES for quick and helpful responses are very appreciated. This answer does not create an attorney client relationship. Please be sure to consult a local attorney to verify the accuracy of this answer according to your state's laws.
Irwin Law
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney