Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients .
17897874

Hi, I have a question regarding a law that is a Wisconsin State

Hi, I have a question regarding a law that is a Wisconsin State law if I believe, not completely sure.

If an individual works as a volunteer on an ambulance squad and wants to also work a paid part time position, they cannot do both.

Is that true and is that cut and dry?
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am LawGuy and I will do whatever I can to answer your question.

You can not be a volunteer and a paid employee within the same organization because it would violate the Fair Labor Standards and Practices Act by creating a situation in which it is too blurry to distinguish your minimum wage requirements.

I hope this answers your question.

LawGuy
Thank you for your positive rating of my service. It has been my privilege to assist you and I hope you will ask for me (LawGuy) on JA/Pearl should the need arise in the future.

Please feel free to bookmark the following link so you can request me to answer any future legal questions you may have:
http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-lawguy/

Good luck.

LawGuy

When you receive a Customer Satisfaction Survey from JA/Pearl, please do rate me highly (8-10). It affects my ability to assist you and other customers and would be most appreciated.