How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1611
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have recently found out that someone is using my pictures

Customer Question

I have recently found out that someone is using my pictures on multiple social networking sites and has been sending my picture to several men claiming to be me but under a different name. What type of lawyer should I get for this?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  MShore Law replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. For this you would need an intellectual property attorney whom has experience with claims for the unauthorized use of one's likeness. A personal injury attorney whom has experience with such claims would be well suited to represent you in this matter as well. Please let me know if this answers your questions or if you have any follow up questions.