How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask stevewlaw Your Own Question
stevewlaw, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 207
Experience:  25+ years and millions of dollars in settlements in catastrophic personal injury, wrongful death, and commercial litigation.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
stevewlaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

This is a California nonprofit public benefit corporation that

This answer was rated:

This is a California nonprofit public benefit corporation that is also a IRS 501(c)(3) Charity.

If a chain conspiracy has been formed to steal over twenty forty- million dollars in real estate
form this charity, and the member's of this chain conspiracy are real estate brokers, attorneys, a civil court Judge, a civil court Cleark, and a Arbitrator, what aganceys should I report this matter to.

stevewlaw :

You should immediately report this matter to the State of California Attorney General's office, and the Department of Real Estate as well. You should have all your "ducks lined up" so that these governmental agencies will take you seriously and open an investigation. You should have copies of documents and an easy to read summary of all the relevant facts. Those agencies will refer you to any other agencies that may want to get involved. You can also report this matter to the Federal Bureau of Investigation as well.

stevewlaw :

With regard to the attorneys involved, you may also report this to the State Bar of California. It sounds like it is a very complicated matter.

stevewlaw and 3 other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

in what order do I persent the evidance

They would prefer to receive the evidence in the most understandable way possible. If that is in a chronological fashion, so be it. Include references in your chronology to your supporting documentation. You may want to also show and demonstrate the inter-relationship among the parties as well either in or separate from your chronology. Whichever way presents the evidence in the best light to support your claims and request for a formal investigation.
stevewlaw and 3 other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you