Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

Business and Taxes I have an online business and would like

Business and Taxes I have an...
Business and Taxes
I have an online business and would like to register it in a state where I don't have to pay any or very little taxes
is there any like that? and if which one?
2/1/2013
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Hi and Welcome! My name is XXXXX XXXXX will be assisting you. I am happy to help you

These states have no state corporate income tax: Nevada, Washington, Wyoming, Texas, and South Dakota. However, Texas has a Franchise Tax.

I hope this helps you. Regards, Damien

Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Hi Simon,

I just want to thank you for giving me a positive rating. I am here to help you in the future also. You can request me by name the next time and I will be notified. Also, you can bookmark my profile and ask me a question that way. Here is the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-damien-bosco/

Either way, I am always happy to help.

Best Regards!

Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney