Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

partnerships florida legal

partnerships florida legal....... My full...
partnerships florida legal.......
My full question was........where can I find the most SIMPLE / SHORTEST. BOILERPLATE WORDING TEMPLATE TO begin negotiations of a Partnership ( LLP0 in Florida to open in the restURENT / CLUP/ BUSINESS
Anthony
1/6/2013
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Kindly use CONTINUE or REPLY button to ask for clarification or follow-up questions.

Question
: partnerships florida legal.......
Anthony

Response: Hello, Anthony, you can file the boiler forms on the following web sites:

http://secure.uslegalforms.com/cgi-bin/forms/search.pl?state=FL&query=Partnership+Simple+Agreement&field=anywhere

http://www.lawdepot.com/contracts/partnership-agreement/index.aspx?loc=USFL&a=t&sectionName=&

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
This is good and fulfills my purpose, but I wonder about any peculiarities of Florida law as it may apply to the Club / concert/ Restaurant , events industry, and crowd control, police security
responsibility aspects?
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law