How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard - Bizlaw Your Own Question
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 10629
Experience:  30 years of corporate, litigation and international law
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Richard - Bizlaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im looking to start a website that aggregates all of the state

This answer was rated:

I'm looking to start a website that aggregates all of the state DMV and criminal laws regarding DUI into one, easy to read website. If I were to start this and gave information, readily available on the internet, but aggregated so it was easy to read, would I need to be an attorney? I'd essentially take all the info from the admin office, the DMV, the Florida DUI statutes and create one easy to follow, syllabus that helped individuals figure out what was next and what the costs are. My brother got a DUI and if it weren't for me being able to help him with his attorney fees and reinstatement charges, he would have been lost. It's been 9 months and the more he has to jump through, the angrier I get with the double jeopardy nature of the system. I want to help educate those that can't help themselves. This would be a free service. I would make any monies off of referrals and ancillary, non attorney products that I might promote on the site.

bizlaw :

You would not need to be an attorney to operate such a site. The laws and regulations are public records so there is no copyright issue in using that material.

If you need further help please do not rate 2 stars/faces "Helped a little" or 1 star/face "I expected more".This is considered a negative rating against me.

Just reply to me via the "CONTINUE CONVERSATION" or "REPLY" button with the questions you have as I receive no compensation for my efforts for the lowest two ratings.

Please keep in mind that I am trying to help you understand and resolve your situation. I don't make the laws, I am just reporting or interpreting them, so the outcome may not be what you had hoped for.

If this answer is responsive to your question, please accept it by giving a three stars/faces or higher . That is how we are compensated. I would also be appreciated if you provided feed back on your view of the answer. Finally, if the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus. If I can be of further assistance or you have other questions in the future you can ask for me and reach me at this site.

This communication is not intended as legal advice. A local attorney should always be consulted for legal advice. No client/attorney relationship is intended or created by this communication

Richard - Bizlaw and other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Business Law Questions