WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Attorney
Experience:  Senior Associate at White & Case LLP
62735101

ok I have already put in my response that they lack standing,

ok I have already put in my response that they lack standing, the court has no subject matter jurisdiction, lack of capacity to sue and several other defenses but cannot get the judge to address them, I believe I can ask for a hearing about my response to make determinations of fact or something like that to make the judge address these defenses would that get the same result? or motion to dismiss just a better option all together?
I would request a hearing date be set for your response that they lack standing, the court has no subject matter jurisdiction, lack of capacity to sue and several other defenses.

I also think you can file a separate motion to dismiss, in which they will have to file a response and the response should give you a large amount of information that you are seeking about the trust.

Good luck. You seem very on the ball and are fighting the good fight. Keep up the good work.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. Just put my name---Wise Owl 58--- in the first line and I will get it and respond.

All the best.

All the best.
David:

All the best.