How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1767
Experience:  Experienced lawyer
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to get a letter of legal opinion from a NV lawyer that

Customer Question

I need to get a letter of legal opinion from a NV lawyer that will attest to my corporation being legitimate in the state in order to get a Bank Account in Canada. I have a signed business license by the Sec of State in hand. Can you provide this?"
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 years ago.

I am sorry, because this site is independent and wants to maintain its integrity in providing honest, unbiased information to customers, we are not allowed to actually represent anyone from this site or make personal referrals. You will need to physically go to an attorney in NY to get this done and you can find one at the same sites used by other attorneys, or