How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex Esquire Your Own Question
Alex Esquire
Alex Esquire, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 16721
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Alex Esquire is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I find a lawyer specializing in medicine and the F

This answer was rated:

How can I find a lawyer specializing in medicine and the FDA
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question.

While we are not permitted to refer customers to any specific lawyer or law firm, you can use these reliable attorney information / referral websites to browse many attorneys in your area who specialize in the area of law involving medicine / FDA regulations.

These attorney /information websites below will have these attorney's profiles, experience, education, achievements, etc...and also you will be able to contact each individual attorney that you choose and setup an initial consultation with the local attorney:
Alex Esquire and 2 other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I need a better answer. I know that these sites exist. If a major hospital has unsafe business practices which could casue a miss diagnosis or even death what type of lawyer would handle this type of case?


I know you may not be able to provide information regarding a specific person but I need to know how to located a lawyer which understand the medical system and the FDA.


Please call me if you can(NNN) NNN-NNNN


Thank you for your follow up.

Unfortunately, we are only permitted to communicate with customers through this website.

It sounds like you would be looking for a medical malpractice attorney who is also familiar with the laws related to suing pharmaceutical companies and government agencies such as FDA.

You can always contact each particular attorney and inquire into their knowledge and experience in the area of law related to your claim and situation.

Keep in mind, most medical malpractice attorneys do offer free first initial consultation, so you can meet up with them and interview them to see if they are knowledgeable about your issue/claim and also if this attorneys can help you.

Do you have any related follow up questions for me?