How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attorney Arcadier Your Own Question
Attorney Arcadier
Attorney Arcadier, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1106
Experience:  Contract questions and Incorporation questions answered.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Attorney Arcadier is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

was on unemployment, it was stop after 18 months now nj u

Customer Question

was on unemployment, it was stop after 18 months
now nj u want money back they say i wasn t entilled to it ed
? back ed
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Attorney Arcadier replied 4 years ago.

Attorney Arcadier : What is the basis of them wanting your benefits back?
Customer :

i don t really no,have a hearing date 10 /20/112

ineligible for extension due to prior disqual

non-fraud refund

Attorney Arcadier : If you prevail on the hearing, the benefits will be reinstated and will continue.

Related Business Law Questions