Ellen, Attorney
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.
9968427

Can Delaware Close Corporation have as its shareholder another

Can Delaware Close Corporation have as it's shareholder another Corporation or foregin entity, or does shareholders have to be natural persons ?
*Nothing herein is intended as legal advice, only intended as general information to better help yourself.*

My name is FiveStarLaw. I shall strive to provide you with legal information. My answers are information only and do not form an attorney/client relationship.

If at any time the information which I provide is not clear to you or does not fully answer your question, please ask me for clarification by using the reply button. When we are done, please take a moment to click the rating tab to rate my work. My goal is EXCELLENT and I hope your rating reflects that.

A corporation or foreign entity may be a shareholder in a Delaware close corporation unless prohibited by the close corporation certificate of incorporation.

My answer is based upon Delaware Statute § 342 and § 102. The statutes may be read at this link:
http://delcode.delaware.gov/title8/c001/index.shtml

I think this is what you wanted to know. Please let me know if I have answered your question or whether you would like further information