How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask lwpat Your Own Question
lwpat, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 25387
Experience:  Attorney with over 35 years of business experience.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
lwpat is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Regarding the HOA question do you need me to restate it? The

Customer Question

Regarding the HOA question do you need me to restate it?
The assocaiton name in the CC&R's, Bylaws and Articles of incorporation is Parcel Map 86-07. They call the assocation Sunnyville Homeowners Assocation. What or where will I find the document that give it the name Sunnyville Homeowners Assocation. I have been to the City Works, Planning department, Title company and Property Management. I am not having any luck with them and the attorney is no longer in business.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  lwpat replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for posting your question to JA/Pearl. Legal questions often take time for research or I may be offline so please be patient, I will reply.

The official name is PARCEL MAP NO. 86-07 ASSOCIATION. See

At some point in time the board of the HOA decided to call themselves the Sunnyville Homeowners Assocation. It appears to be a DBA "doing business as" name that they have given themselves. Contact Harry Imfeld at I & I Property Management

and he can probably tell you

Expert:  lwpat replied 5 years ago.
This is still on the open list. Do you need more assistance?