How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxRobin Your Own Question
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 15444
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
TaxRobin is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi Robin, I rated your previous answers and paid I believe.

Customer Question

Hi Robin, I rated your previous answers and paid I believe. Thank you. I want to continue this thread as another question if possible. New Question Thread: I feel that it will take several weeks to hammer out a partnership between the three of us. Is there some type of simple agreement that we can get in place as a temporary measure prior to a fully signed and agreed upon partnership agreeement - that will allow us to begin working together now and combining our intellectual property yet also ensures that each of us would own all intellectual property should things fall apart prior to signing an partnership agreement?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 5 years ago.

Robin D :

Hello and thank you for using Just Answer,
I do not want you to feel badly but what you ask now has leaped in legal and I really do not feel that you deserve an answer from a tax expert on this. Please allow me to opt out and have the moderators send you question to a legal expert.

Robin D :

sorry* send your question

Robin D :

Sit tight while I make the request on your behalf.

Expert:  TaxRobin replied 5 years ago.

I have sent the request to have the moderator move your question to Legal. An expert in that category will contact you but please do not rate me or respond. That will only delay an expert getting your question in legal.

Best wishes and thank you for letting me assist you with tax issues.