How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attorney Arcadier Your Own Question
Attorney Arcadier
Attorney Arcadier, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1106
Experience:  Contract questions and Incorporation questions answered.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Attorney Arcadier is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am starting a little business it is just a very small space

This answer was rated:

I am starting a little business it is just a very small space in which I can have some books on display.12-9 wall space right in the mall. I am happy with that. the lady who has the lease will sub lease me the small space. what should I be looking for in the way of legals to protect myself?

2ndly. I am also going to advertise for ditributors around NZ as there are no business in NZ offering this type of self help spiritual path, and everyone is into it.The leagals as mostly the products are books CD's and training seminars. What legals do I need to protect myself from the business that I distribute to, and so that they do not use my wholesalers and go off on a tangent of their own? legal protection for myself?

Attorney Arcadier : First, you need to protect yourself by having a specific duration for the sublease. Also, you need to have a non compete agreent to prevent the leasor from takng your business. To mae tese contracts tae about two hours of attorney time to do.
Attorney Arcadier and other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you