Daniel Kokhba
Daniel Kokhba,
Experience:  Partner at Kantor Davidoff
11313492

I need to file with the tax courts an objection. What happened

Customer Question

I need to file with the tax courts an objection. What happened is I was late in filing with the tax courts by the end of the 90 days by 4 days. I have been contacted that if I file an Objection an show and tell why I was late the will allow a reconsideration Is there a form that I need to do this with and what address will I use to do this with. I have to have post marked by today.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I must say that your compay was quick to take my money but not an answer so needless to say unhappy with services. thank you for you time. I will not be using you again
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on a professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!