Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced lawyer
11313492

I would like some info on the expected percentage of cash to

Customer Question

I would like some info on the expected percentage of cash to checks for a typical hairdresser. IE - typical may be 60% of customers pay in cash and 40% of customers pay with a check. I know the irs or someone has a number they think is close. I know different locations are different, etc. but an estimate is what I am looking for. It is for estimating the wifes income as a hairdresser based on deposited checks, her cash is hidden. North Carolina
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
still waiting
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on a professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!