Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

Locked - CS - REC

Customer Question
do u think it is...
do u think it is worth to sign up this websites services?
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Business Law
6/5/2012
Business Lawyer: Attorney Arcadier, Attorney replied 5 years ago
Attorney Arcadier

Attorney Arcadier :

Yes - myself included, we are all experts with significant practical experience and knowledge in our respective field. We care about helping clients often going above and beyond the answer. If you need guidance and can articulate your issue, you could benefit significantly from the web site.

Customer :

hi

Customer :

hello

Attorney Arcadier :

Hi. I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer OR the HAPPY SMILEY FACE. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.Kindly note, sometimes legal answers take more than a few minutes to be properly addressed as the law is esoteric. Indeed, we are dealing with laws throughout the United Estates and applying them to complex fact patterns, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT IT WILL BE MORE THAN “MINUTES” IN SOME CASES BEFORE YOU GET A RESPONSE, BUT BE ASSURED YOU ARE NOT BEING IGNORED.There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

Attorney Arcadier
Attorney Arcadier
Attorney Arcadier, Attorney