Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced lawyer
11313492

I have a small c corporation that usually does 1 to 2 million

Customer Question

I have a small c corporation that usually does 1 to 2 million a year and a year ago we did 7.9 million and i have paid myself 40 for the last 10 years in this big year i sold my house and rebuilt a new one and the corporation paid for some of the construction and now im being audited do i have to take this as a dividend since it will be taxed double or can i take it personal or is it to late to
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 5 years ago.
Hello and thank you for the question. I am sorry to read of this dilemma. If it was not declared as a dividend, it would be filed as personal at this time.